Cape Boat Charters offers exciting Inshore and Off-Shore Fishing Charters in and around Cape Point, South Africa!
Welcome to Cape Boat Charters!
We are based in Simonstown, Cape Town, South Africa. Cape Point and False Bay are home to some of the best fishing grounds in the world, offering experiences like no other!
Cape Boat Charters offers action packed Deep Sea Fishing and Pelagic Bird Watching Charters off Cape Point (the most South Western tip of Africa). We are perfectly situated in the calmer waters of False Bay, and a mere half hour ride (11 nautical miles) away from Cape Point, where most of our game fish are caught.
Cape Boat Charters is a family run operation and our owner/skipper Alan Blacklaws, has more than 20 years fishing experience in the oceans around the Cape Peninsula. We cater for all levels of fishing enthusiasts, from beginners to the experienced fishermen (and woman) who target the large Yellowfin tuna, up to 110kgs in size!
We welcome younger participants, and our patient crew are happy to teach them how to land their first game fish!
WHY CHOOSE TO FISH WITH US?
- Excellent Catch Record - 5 out of 5 Star TripAdvisor Reviews!
- Owner/Skipper has over 20 years experience catching fish off Cape Point.
- We have a fully functional toilet on-board in the privacy of the cabin.
- Top of the range fishing equipment. Only top brands used!
- Highly experienced and qualified crew ready to assist in all areas.
- Ideally situated - Simonstown is the closest harbor to Cape Point, where the fish are caught!
(Check out our most recent video below - Best view in HD)